Mechanical Technician required for role at Barrow-In-Furness.
* Carry out planned maintenance
* Assist with the coordination of spare part requirements
* Carry out unplanned maintenance as required
* Minimise downtime and contribute to achievement of production targets
* Prepare technical reports
* Fault finding and rectification for mechanical equipment
* Carry out mechanical isolations, and work site inspections
* Recognised Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering
* NVQ/SVQ Level 3 certification in Maintenance
* MJI10 Training - must be current
This is a 12 month contract and you MUST have the relevant experience and qualifications.
If you, or anyone you know is interested, please email your CV