Our client is a leading energy and services group and they are looking for a Day Mechanical Engineer to based on a site in London.
Reactive and Planned Maintenance:
* Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations within the energy centers and the network substations
* Carry out HV related activities including switching and isolations
* Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works on plant
* Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment
* Carry out proactive plant monitoring activities to ensure efficient utilization of plant and equipment
* Interrogation of operational information systems to support daily operations as well as fault diagnosis
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently
* Any other relevant duties that may be required, some of which may be outside normal working hours
* Demonstrate the ability to maintain plant and equipment to agreed specifications and operation
* Have an in depth knowledge of the relevant individual contracts
* Ensure paperwork is up to date and correctly completed
* Ensure all jobs are closed down promptly
* Ensure efficient and effective completion of planned and reactive works in a polite and efficient manner, escalating where necessary
* When interfacing with Client/customers always act in a polite, professional and efficient mannerQualifications
* Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard.
* Ensure jobs are closed down promptly to allow for timely invoicing.
* Have a basic understanding of the supply contracts.
* Have an understanding on Permit to Work Systems, and all other relevant Health and Safety requirements.
* Project a professional image of the Cofely District Energy Group at all times to external and internal customers, this is to include clear channels of communication
* Ability to work unsupervised and function as part of a team
* Other tasks as directed by Line Management - this may include occasional works at other locations.
* Operate at all times in accordance with Best Practice with regard to Equal Opportunities, recognise and value Diversity in the Workplace and demonstrate respect for others.
* Place the highest importance upon Cofely District Energy Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Qualified HV Authorised Electrician
* 17th Edition essential 2391 preferred
* Fault-finding and practical skills
* Experience in boiler plant and associated equipment
* Able to work unsupervised and function as part of a team
* Driving Licence essential
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.