An excellent opportunity with a global consultancy has come about due to a workload above my client's staffing levels. They are urgently seeking help on a long term contract basis. The right candidate will have experience in the Pharmaceutical or Food and Drink sectors.
* Experience Leading a team of site based electrical design engineers & technicians, and reviewing their work as well as contributing to the actual design input
* Design includes; Lighting & Emergency, Electrical power distribution & cable calculations, Fire alarm systems, Lightning protection/Earthing systems & studies, Security systems, Cable containment, 11kV High-Voltage, Standby & prime generator installation design as well as LV panel, MCC Panel design, power distribution and discrimination studies
* Completion of load flow spread sheets and analysis
* ATEX Hazardous Area assessments and design installations, UPS system installations.
* Witness commissioning activities, trials and FAT for compliance with design intent and good engineering practice.
* Site visits and surveys and contractor/client interface meetings
* Estimate capital costs on projects
* Writing scope of works and specifications and basis of design documents
If you are interested in this position please send through your CV ASAP.