Progressive Global Energy have been tasked with sourcing a Cost Controller to join a global EPC company on a permanent basis.
The company is an international company, and this position will be based in their North America HQ in Houston, TX.
- Developing the project cost control strategy, plans and procedures
- Working closely with the Project Lead, Project Planning/Scheduling Engineer on developing and implementing functional project work
- Implement and monitor costs within each project stage and the entire project until completion or close-out
- Review and audit contractor cost control procedures and practices
- Work with the business unit or project controller and accounting function to ensure adequate financial controls
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or other relevant course
- Extensive project control or project management experience
- Able to analyze, recognize and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Minimum of 8 years previous experience working in an EPC environment, working on onshore projects
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please submit your most up to date resume for review, and call into the Progressive Global Energy office to follow up.
Looking forward to hearing from you!