SENIOR FLOW ASSURANCE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a Senior Flow Assurance Engineer for their project based in Kazakhstan.
• More than 15 years in Flow Assurance with OLGA, PipeSIM / PipePhase, PVTSim in Oil & Gas Process Engineering Upstream oil/gas sector industry.
• Experience in flow assurance Conceptual and Front End studies as well as detailed design.
• Minimum - first Degree in Chemical Engineering (or related subject) and CEng &/or PEng or equivalent international qualifications.
• Solid understanding of thermodynamics and experience of Multiflash preferred.
• Full command of English language.
Duration: 12 months renewable.
Status: Rotational 42 days on, 14 days off 6 days per week / 10 hours per day.
Indicative Rate: €40.00 per worked hour after Kazakh tax deductions. Accommodation, meals and laundry, Transportation, Insurance and Medevac, Flights provided by Client
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.