CONTRACTS / PROJECT MANAGER / SURVEYOR – PERMANENT – ESSEX
Our Client, specialists in Fire Protection and Physical Security Products, are looking for a CONTRACTS / PROJECT MANAGER / SURVEYOR to manage contracts, joining their busy Operations team in Essex, with frequent site and office coordination.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2 years experience of hands-on Contract Management required.
• Proficient in the use of CAD software desirable
• Ability to survey and detail industry associated drawings
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks or projects to deadline and budget
• Good relationship management and communication skills with both colleagues and clients
• Ability to investigate and resolve contractual issues and disputes
Experience in the door industry is essential and the ability to project manage sizable contracts is very desirable. Ideally this would suit someone who is or has been actively engaged in this role, but consideration would be given to an experienced shutter/door engineer wishing to move forward.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Management of Engineers and Fleet
• H&S – Site visits and conduct Toolbox Talks with Engineers
• Facilitate and build on the existing established client relationships
The successful candidate will undertake a varied role and be required to estimate, plan, survey, project manage contracts and facilitate/manage key clients requirements.
They will also hold responsibility for engineer’s performance and site safety checks.
SALARY: £35,000 per annum
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.