HSE SUPERVISOR (A) FRENCH SPEAKING – DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – THE CONGO (ONSHORE/OFFSHORE)
PLEASE PROVIDE A CV IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OTHERWISE.
Our Client, a major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a HSE Supervisor, for their project based in the Congo.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma of Technician or equivalent.
• A medical certificate proving fitness to work
• 6 years’ international experience working in facilities for the treatment of oil and gas / or similar in the field of petroleum and gas, including experience in management, firefighting and environment protection
• Knowledge of oil and gas processing sites
• Knowledge of drilling rigs work over/rigless
• Knowledge of lifts
• Excellent mastery of the French language (written and spoken)
The following training courses and qualifications are also necessary:
• Training in H2S
• Advanced training in firefighting
• Training for confined space work including Authorized Gas testing
• Certificate for the use of an all-terrain vehicle (4x4)
• Training in OHS
• Training in the limited access premises usually reserved for electricians (minimum H0B0V)
The following additional training courses will be required for off-shore work:
• BOSIET / T-BOSIET / FOET / T-FOET
• OPITO – HUET / T-HUET
• Training in survival at sea (if not included in BOSIET)
The following additional training course will be required for confined space work:
• Training in IMO 2 by an approved centre
• Training as a coxswain (driving lifeboats for offshore)
DURATION: 12 months renewable.
INDICATIVE RATE: Please quote what daily rate you would be looking for.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.