HSE SUPERVISOR (B) FRENCH SPEAKING – DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – THE CONGO (OFFSHORE/ONSHORE)
PLEASE PROVIDE A CV IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OTHERWISE.
Our Client, a major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a HSE Supervisor, for their project based in the Congo.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A medical certificate proving fitness to work
• 5 years’ international experience working in facilities for the treatment of oil and gas / or similar in the field of petroleum and gas, including experience in management, firefighting and environment protection
• Knowledge of drilling rigs work over/rigless
• Knowledge of lifts
• Experience managing safety equipment
• Excellent mastery of the French language (written and spoken)
The following training courses and qualifications are also necessary:
• Advanced training in firefighting
• Training in First Aid (OSH and PSE)
• Certificate for defensive driving
• Training in the limited access premises usually reserved for electricians (minimum H0B0)
The following additional areas of training are desirable:
• Diploma of Technician or equivalent
• Authorised gas test training for confined space work
• Health and Safety training regarding workers and the environment - identifying hazards and risk assessment
• Working at heights
• Auditing the conformity of scaffolding
• Lifting (bridge operating and rigging)
• Environment and waste management
• Analysis of accidents
• IMO 2 from an approved centre
• Knowledge of Standards – ISO xxxxxxxand OHSAS xxxxxxx• Basic knowledge of English
DURATION: 12 months renewable.
INDICATIVE RATE: Please quote what daily rate you would be looking for.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.