MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT INSPECTOR - ROTATING – DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – MOZAMBIQUE (OFFSHORE/ONSHORE)
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a Mechanical Equipment Inspector – Rotating for their project based in Mozambique.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Offshore Survival Course (Offshore Projects).
• HSE basic course.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas / Refinery industry.
• 7 years as Rotating Machinery Commissioning Supervisor.
• Intermediate knowledge of English.
• IT: Good knowledge of MS Office Package, preferred knowledge of Commissioning management softwares.
• Facilities: good knowledge of main international mechanical standards and best practices Oil & Gas and Industrial rotating systems.
• Quality: basic knowledge of QA/QC Commissioning Management Systems.
• HSE: Basic knowledge of Construction and Commissioning HSE requirements and standards implementation.
• Required personal capabilities: Flexible and proactive; High ethical standard for own and team members' work; Problem Solving; Communication.
• To execute or supervise rotating machines construction, installation and pre-commissioning/commissioning works verifying they are performed in compliance with Project schedule and budget and as per approved Commissioning plan and procedures.
• Technical Integrity of Rotating Machines Mechanical Completion and Commissioning procedures and works.
• Monitoring compliance with Project schedule and budget and as per approved commissioning plan and procedures.
• Verifying rotating machines Mechanical Completion and Commissioning works are carried out in compliance with Mechanical Completion and Commissioning plan and procedures.
• Participating in inspection & testing activities and manufacturers/suppliers' yard
• Verifying Mechanical Completion acceptance and punch lists prior to starting Commissioning activities.
• Verifying rotating machines Mechanical Completion and Commissioning works are executed according to project schedule and budget, highlighting any deviations and suggesting recovery actions.
• Provide technical support, troubleshooting and technical solutions.
• Validating rotating machines Mechanical Completion and Commissioning work progress.
• Assuring Mechanical Completion and Commissioning punch lists are properly detected, integrated within master punch list and then cleared.
• Preparing handover documentation (validating/compiling all relevant check sheets, test reports and certificates).
Duration: 12 months renewable.
Indicative Rate: Please quote what daily rate you would be looking for.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.