Bridgwater, Somerset, England
£44 - £62 Per hour
Our client is a key partner to EDF to help with the delivery of the civil engineering programme of works.At this stage we are actively seeking a number of Construction Managers and Supervisors to deliver the 1st phase of civil works on the Hinkley Point C project.Specifically our client wants to see:-Examples of working on heavy civil engineering p ...
1 day ago, View all jobs
Southampton, Hampshire, England
£50000 - £51000 Per year
You will be required to assess work requirements with the Site Supervisor, and organise all the various elements to ensure implementation of the work in a timely and productive manner, reducing non productive hours to a minimum. You will also be expected to execute and deliver timely responses to the site demands, drive up productivity and maximise ...
1 day ago, View all jobs
Woking, Surrey, England
£25000 - £28000 Per year
* IPC training and certification desirable. * Basic knowledge of ERP/MRP desirable. * Experience of both Electronic and Mechanical assembly and testing. * Able to fault find down to component level. * Has experience in using Oscilloscopes and other complex TE. * Has experience in the calibration, testing and servicing of electrical/electronic equi ...
13 days ago, View all jobs
Coventry, West Midlands, England
£48000 - £54000 Per year
* The candidate will have a proven track record in the design and commissioning of mechanical building services systems, with practical knowledge and experience of some or all of the following:- * Ideally the candidate will have experience in HVAC for critical environments including pharmaceutical & biopharm clean rooms * Will have a good unde ...
15 days ago, View all jobs
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£40 - £50 Per year
Our client are one of the world's leading engineering professional consulting firms who's services include developing the energy sources of the future. Their Energy business has significant experience in all types of power generation plant. They have a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer to complete detailed design of pressure vessels and associa ...
20 days ago, View all jobs
Alresford, Hampshire, England
£30000 - £40000 Per year
As Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:Producing complex technical mechanical schemes and detail manufacturing drawings usingSolidworks 3D cad.Working with the electrical and electronics engineers to ensure that the designs areeffectively integrated and meet the project objectives', costs and time scales.Undertaking basic ...
29 days ago, View all jobs
Have relevant professional experience (5 years+ as a guide) of Honeywell Process Control Systems in the oil and gas industry....
- Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:50:20 GMT
Oil & Gas, Petrochem, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage). Our client is a global engineering company and is looking for a Project Design Engineer to join...
- Thu, 02 Mar 2017 16:58:51 GMT
Experience in Process industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, water etc. Our client is global leader in the design and manufacture of heavy...
- Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:27:29 GMT
The successful candidate will work on a range of projects, including infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, and power (including renewables)....
- Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:39:57 GMT
Down hole oil or gas production equipment. Our client wishes to appoint a Mechanical Design Engineer....
- Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:30:50 GMT
Prior experience working on oil and gas refinery in a site supervisory position. We are especially interested in candidates from a mechanical background who...
- Wed, 22 Mar 2017 22:51:39 GMT
My Client has an immediate requirement for a Software Design Engineer to work on their innovative range of advanced full bore meters that provide accurate, real...
- Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:34:06 GMT